Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Reelin, Wheelin, and Dealin






Things have been extremely busy and crazy recently. Feel like I've been working nonstop. Most likely because I have been. As has my honey. We just finished getting all set up for 100 Block yesterday. Heathenesque was fortunate enough to be chosen as one of the participating shops. Downside was that I'd hardly had a chance to release many new products due to other large projects and rl work. 
The fact we managed to not only fill my 80 prim shop, but actually overflow it to the point that we needed to purchase a few more prims makes me immeasurably happy and proud. 
Even if I don't make a single sale, I can feel accomplished knowing the amount of team work and learning that went into it all. 

...... 

Now I just need to add all my stuff to marketplace.. make the individual graphics for them.. do little write ups for them... share them on flickr..... hide in a deep dark cave and pretend to not to exist.. >.> 

Yes.. well... 

We can't be productive and brave all the time. ahem. 

At any rate. 100 Block opens today. There are a lot of amazing shops there with a lot of awesome new products exclusive to the event and for 50% off so be sure to check it out. 
Above are mine. My first attempt at shoes, an all original mesh with texture change hud, and some matching outfits with texture change hud I'm also selling for 50% off in honor of the event. 

Be sure to look here for the full list of participating stores, and for a taxi to the event. 


-

No comments:

Post a Comment