Friday, April 11, 2014

Not even a Second Breakfast..


Well the day is starting early this morning. I've been stuck with the daunting task of releasing all my newest items onto marketplace. I think the part that bothers me most about this is that there is so much information on there. I am one of those people who has to check everything fifty thousand times and then fifty thousand more to be sure I didn't miss anything the first fifty thousand times. And even then I worry, and typically still missed something. 

Currently all these items are for sale in world at 100 Block, but you'll also be able to buy here now. 



I'll be uploading the Glitz and Glam shorts later on tonight, or tomorrow morning. Those are for sale in world at 100 Block currently, but also be sure to pop by there for a free sample pair in red, which will be exclusive to the event. 


Aaaand now I'm off to finish my project for GFW, and then some newspapers that have my name on them, and won't publish themselves. >.< 





No comments:

Post a Comment